Friday, July 18, 2008

THE 'SKINNY' ON A MOMMY FAVORITE


My humans like the New York Times. So do I - lots of sections make for comfy napping.

Occasionally, something catches my eye.

I saw this and immediately thought of my mom. And not because of the skinny part, either, that's for sure! (Oops, I'm talking out loud again!) Anyway, she has a copy of this around here somewhere when it's not on loan.

Bless her bitchy heart - when I pointed the ad out to her she was so thrilled she got teary.

Yeah, she's strange like that.

Still, this slim book is a fun, fast read. See what other people are saying about Skinny Bitch.A million people can't be wrong.

Well, given the last presidential election, 62 million people can be horribly wrong, so let me rephrase that: Tazarina is never wrong. Do me proud - and earn me about 2.3 cents in the process - by getting your very own copy of Skinny Bitch right here.

1 comment:

loboreporter said...

Hi there, thanks for dropping by http://thevegetarianblog.people.com. I think Skinny Bitch is a great idea to get the vegan/animal rights message to the Carried Bradshaw wannabes of the world - why not? Whatever it takes.