Saturday, July 12, 2008

ANOTHER PAW PAL!


Hey, everybody - well, all three of you - meet Phil!

He says he's heard about me and Casey, and that we're familia, so to speak. News to me, but I'll go along with it. 

So, I'll let my new cuz here tell you (and me!) about himself:

Hi Tazarina! My name is Phil. I think we’re related somehow, but who keeps track of these things? 

This picture is a couple of years old, but I think it captures my full range of emotions.

We seem to have quite a bit in common – I also moved from New York to Florida! Palmetto bugs were a delicious everyday snack for me, too, until the humans thought it would be a
good idea to rebuild my house. 


It went from the glorious cesspool of creepy crawlies to 
a boring place, where all I can do is drink dirty pool water.



This picture conveys exactly what I thought of that.



But I’ve jumped ahead of myself in my fit of rage!















I live with my sister, Lil, and a few humans. 

Lil is typing this for me. 





I got a car for my birthday two years ago. 



I still haven’t figured out exactly how it works, but I think Lil and I are making progress. 



I sit on top, navigating ...



 


... while she works the 
controls.




Lil can be a bit sneaky though. I always have to keep an eye on her.


Don’t let your brother get too full of himself. I do the crossword with my eyes closed.

Well, I go to sleep on them then wake up next to a completed one, so I think I do them. The humans are also trying to teach me math.

Here I am getting ready to use my crossword-solving method on some calculus problems.

Well, I’m off to take a nap, then eat some food, take another nap, have a quick clean, then get ready for bed.

It’s good to finally talk to you after hearing so much about you from the humans!

Your cousin (or something), Phil

No comments: